For some reason, there’s something about youth leaders…and how almost all of them possess these same seven attributes. I think it’s what they teach in school, perhaps?
1. They are incredibly talented at the guitar, drums or some other musical instrument. Heck, they probably rock on all of them.
2. They have really cool buzzwords they use, like “Your walk” (“How’s your walk, Emily?”).
3. They come up with the weirdest yet coolest games.
4. They ALWAYS have coffee with them, no matter if it’s 8 a.m. or 8 p.m.
5. They know more about pop culture than you do and quiz you on it.
6. It’s either a plaid shirt or T-shirt at Youth Group every week!
7. They are very easy to talk to and share your true feelings with.
What did we miss, PI Girls? Add your own attributes below!