Games & Fun
7 Christian Tall Girl Problems You Must Understand
Written by Brittney Moses | September 12, 2016
It’s true: Tall girls are fearfully and wonderfully made, too! Whether it’s being the only one who can grab something from the top shelf or never being able to swap clothes with your friends, you’ll probably relate to these all-too-familiar Christian tall girl problems!
1. Trying to find a cute new Easter dress, only to discover they all turn into a shirt.
2. When jeans become capris.
3. The minor guilt that you might be blocking the person behind you during the service.
4. Talking to someone at small group for the first time and being asked if you ever play basketball.
5. Getting your head cut off in after-church selfies with your girls.
6. The awkward knee bend.
7. All the guys in youth group were shorter than you until after high school.