Looking for a little inspiration to help you with your Bible study time? Try these seven great tips to make the most of it!
1. Break down your Bible study with note-taking through a “key” system.
2. Start each morning with a moment of reflection following your daily Bible reading.
3. Create cute step-by-step Bible study approaches using paint-sample strips as gentle reminders.
4. Start a Bible journal and section the pages to get the most out of your reading!
5. Label your table of contents to get familiar with navigating the major contexts of each book of the Bible.
6. Associate scriptures in your journal through topical lists. This is a great way to quickly access verses in times of need!
7. Get down to business with a Bible caddy.
This will be your dedicated place to store highlighters, pens, sticky notes and everything you need to make your Bible study time a space for focus.
What do you think, ladies? Do you find any of these ideas good for you during your Bible study time? Be sure to share any other tips and ideas in the comments if you have them!