7 Signs That It’s Time to Move on From a Relationship
Written by Dave Herrmann | September 2, 2014
Girls, last week I shared with you “7 Signs That He Is SUPER Into You.” This week, I want to share the opposite: ways in which you can tell that you should MOVE ON from a relationship that’s hostile or just not working. The following seven signs aren’t ALL the clues that it’s time to move on—just some of the ones I have seen. I hope this helps you in your journey to find your Mr. Right!
1. He starts to become distant. A guy who likes you wants to be around you all the time. If his texts are getting less frequent and he’s becoming more interested in hanging out with his friends than you, move on.
2. You fight and argue more than you have fun together. Sometimes you just don’t click. It happens. It’s okay. Move on.
3. When he’s with you, he spends more time looking at his phone than listening to you. That guy should be totally focused on you. If he would rather spend time on Instagram than be with you, MOVE ON.
4. He’s busy like all the time all of a sudden. Yeah, he is avoiding you and that is a GIANT RED FLAG! Move on!
5. You texted him at 8 a.m. to say good morning and don’t receive a text back until way later in the day. Come on, we’re in the 21st century—we’re all more attached to our phones than we are to Nutella. Move on!
6. His body language is negative or just too neutral. Watch his body language. Does he seem agitated? Does he seem disinterested in your life? Is his body pointing in a different direction from you? If so, MOVE ON!
7. The way he talks to you suddenly is no different than when he talks to other girls and guys. That means he doesn’t feel you are a special person. If you’re having a hard time distinguishing his tone of voice between the way he talks to you and the way he talks to others, MOVE ON!
Ladies, what signs have YOU seen that it’s time to move on?