Games & Fun
7 Signs You’re a Christian Girl Who’s in Love with Fall
Written by Brittney Moses | September 29, 2018
September is here and that means *fall* is upon us. You know what that brings—comfy boots, knit sweaters, cooler temperatures and warm lattes! Here are a few signs you are definitely a Christian girl who is finally living her best life in the best season of the year!
1. You just found out when small groups are back on and you totally need the fellowship.
2. You ordered a pumpkin spice latte before small group even though it’s 93 degrees outside.
3. You noticed your crush is back at church from summer vacation.
4. You’re ready to get comfy during service with your favorite sweaters.
5. Fall means a new season, and there are some amazing changes you plan on making in your life and walk with Christ.
6. This secretly means you’re just that much closer to Christmas, and what’s better than Christmas and celebrating Jesus?
7. Oh, and Thanksgiving vacation, winter vacation and REAL food for the first time in a million years.
What are you looking forward to in the fall? Share in the comments below!