8 of the Most Romantic Disney Movie Moments!
Written by Dave Herrmann | February 10, 2014
PI Girls, we all grew up watching the love stories that played out in Disney movies. As we got older, we realized most of these don’t actually happen in real life (if they have to you, do tell!)…but they’re still classic moments we love watching, especially around Valentine’s Day! Here, 8 of the most romantic Disney moments of all time:
1. Lady and the Tramp – The spaghetti kissing scene
Admit it, this scene gets you all gushy inside. It also makes me want to eat spaghetti…a lot.
2. Aladdin – The flying carpet scene
Probably one of the BEST scenes when it comes to falling in love in any Disney movie. Right?!
3. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs – When the Prince wakes Snow White
Come on, the first kiss!
4. UP – When we see the older version of Ellie and Carl
Seriously, these two…SO CUTE!
5. Cinderella – The dancing waltz scene
Look for a guy who can do the waltz, because girls, let’s be honest–any guy who can do that is pretty amazing.
6. WALL-E – When EVE and WALL-E embrace
They say you need a spark in order for love to work…well, in WALL-E, they took that literally!
7. Beauty and the Beast— When the Beast gives Belle the library
Now THAT is a gift I can’t top.
8. The Little Mermaid – When Ariel comes out of the water with her new legs
The way Eric picks her up and the look on his face…awww!
Which of these is your favorite? Got one that didn’t make the list? Share it below!