Back to School
9 Must-Try DIY Ideas to Bring Fall to Your Dorm Room!
Written by Brittney Moses | September 27, 2016
Sometimes dorm rooms can feel bland and lifeless—especially when you’re away from home around the holidays. Bring the warmth of the season to your dorm this year with these cute and creative fall-inspired decor ideas!
1. Super adorable and simple candy corn pine cones!
2. Beautiful fall tree with autumn garland, strand of lights, ribbon, tomato cage and “topper”
3. Maple leaf mason jars (cost $5)
4. Enchanting nest of pine cones wrapped into a string light
5. Autumn paper wreath
6. Reversible DIY holiday blocks to bring in the rest of the year!
7. Mason jar fall luminary
8. Pumpkin lanterns to hang in your window!
9. Flower-filled, painted mason jars
What’s your favorite DIY idea you’re thinking of trying this year?