One of my favorite ways to set my heart on God is by listening to worship music. It’s a beautiful way to refocus and recenter my focus on what is important!
Here is a list of 9 powerful and encouraging worship songs that I am currently loving. They’ve been on repeat the last couple of months, and I hope you enjoy them.
1. Spirit Lead Me/Spirit Break Out by Influence Music & Michael Ketterer feat. Kim Walker-Smith
2. Dancing on the Waves by We the Kingdom
3. Refiner by Maverick City Music ft. Chandler Moore and Steffany Gretzinger
4. Lean Back by Capital City Music
5. Defender by Upperroom
6. Alabaster Heart by Bethel ft. Kalley Heiligenthal
7. Quiet Places by Jamie Pratt
8. Famous For (I Believe) by Tauren Wells ft. Jenn Johnson
9. Everyday by Soul Survivor
What’s your favorite worship song right now?