Back to School
9 Simple Ways to Have the Coziest Dorm Room Ever
Written by Brittney Moses | September 4, 2017
Being away from home and boxed into assigned dorm rooms can initially be a pretty rigid experience for many college students. The good news is that it doesn’t have to be! You can make your dorm feel a little more like home with a few cozy touch-ups that are simple to do, but make a big difference. Here are nine ideas to get you started!
1. Pile on the pillows. Is there any such thing as too many pillows? We think not.
You get the idea.
2. Keep warm memories and inspirations close by creating a photo wall.
3. Invest in a bedside caddy to keep important items at arm’s reach. Because we’re pretty much drained by the end of the day, am I right?
4. Say yes to the furry stuff. Add an accented throw blanket and pillow that are great for all the cozy cuddles.
5. Hang up your favorite wall tapestry for a total transformation.
6. Warm up cold dorm room floors with a very big rug.
7. Create a sense of personal space with your choice of drapes.
8. Consider stringing lights for that warm ambience all year round.
9. For the girl who’s all about the hammock life, this is positively the coolest idea.
What are some ways you make your dorm room feel more like home? Sharing is caring! Be sure to drop your ideas in the comments below for the rest of the PI community.