Games & Fun
9 Things Christians Experience During the Christmas Season
Written by Project Inspired | December 5, 2014
‘Tis the season, our prime time as Christians: Christmas. Here are nine things we all experience at this time of year.
1. Telling, hearing or overhearing someone say to someone else: “Jesus is the reason for the season.” He is, and we love sharing this with people!
2. The excitement of opening the window on the Advent calendar to find out what’s behind.
3. Placing the spider on the Christmas tree. For reference: kraftmstr.com/christmas/books/spider.html.
4. Christmas Eve service is like a mini-reunion as all your friends are home from college and “Oh, you got a boyfriend? Do tell….”
5. The birthday cake for Jesus!
6. You or someone in your family is in the Christmas choir.
7. You were in the Christmas play at church as a child.
8. Getting excited about holding the candle at the Christmas Eve service as a kid.
9. Your face when someone says “Happy holidays!” or “Merry Xmas!”
What did we miss?