9 Ways to Tell Someone You Are Thankful for Them
Written by Julie Partin | November 26, 2014
Make sure the people in your life know how much they mean to you! Here are a few quick and practical ways to spread the gratitude and love this holiday season!
1. In-person compliment: Nothing beats a good old-fashioned face-to-face, genuine compliment. It would be such a great gift for your friends (and especially your parents).
2. Handwritten card: It’s a beautiful thing to write a letter or card. It feels so rare this day and age, and is truly special for the recipient.
3. Social media shout-out: This new-school way of showing love is always an awesome surprise when the recipient gets that push notification!
4. Gift: Some people never feel more appreciated than when they receive a gift with a lot of thought behind it!
5. Secret note that they will find later: Either write it in their notepad or put it on a piece of paper and hide it somewhere they will find in the future.
6. Pray with them: Thanking God for the people He created is a beautiful gesture that will bring you closer.
7. Make them something: The “treasures” that people really hold on to are the ones that were handmade especially for them. Don’t worry if you’re not creative or crafty; they will love it anyway!
8. Provide a service: If you don’t have many resources, but want to make a huge impact, show your gratitude by cooking, cleaning, providing, and being the hands and feet of Christ.
9. Take them out: Nothing says “thanks for being there” like picking up a friend and treating them to a meal/movie/coffee/etc. At the end they will feel refreshed and loved!
What is the best way someone has ever shown you how thankful they are for you? Did we leave out any great things that you have done before?