Music & Culture
Autumn 2018 Christian Music Playlist
Written by Christi Given | September 30, 2018
As many of you know, I’m a music lover and I absolutely adore worship. I want to share with you some artists that I love and some new songs that are out.
Needtobreathe is one of my new favorite bands, and I just discovered Micah Tyler. Rend Collective is also a great band, and there is new music released by Pat Barrett, the lead singer of Housefires (one of my favorite worship bands).
Check out my fall 2018 mix below. Hope you are blessed by it!
1. “The Way” by Pat Barrett: This is a solo project for Barrett, the songwriter of “Good Good Father,” made famous by Chris Tomlin. I love this track from his personal solo EP release. Click here to grab the EP.
2. “Rescue” by Lauren Daigle: Daigle released a new album, Look Up Child, in September. Check out YouTube for her playlist of new audio tracks!
3. “Even Then” by Micah Tyler: He’s a new artist and has a great inspiring sound and lyrics. Check out his track below!
4. “Known” by Tauren Wells: The former Royal Tailor lead singer has a new song out. Check it out below!
5. “Forever” by Needtobreathe (featuring Johnny Swim). Check out “Forever on Your Side” below.
6. “Open Space” by Housefires: This song features Kirby Kaple.
7. “Nobody Loves Me Like You” by Chris Tomlin: This song is from Tomlin’s latest album, Holy Roar. Click below to listen!
8. “Almost There” by Andy Mineo (featuring Josh Garrels): Mineo is from the record label Reach Records, run by Lecrae and featuring the 116 Clique of Christian hip-hop. Check out the collabs below!
9. “What Does It Sound Like?” by Bethel (featuring Brian Johnson): This is from the new album release from Bethel Church called Here Is Love.
10. “Defender” by Steffany Gretzinger of Bethel: Bethel Music was birthed out of Bethel Church in Redding, California. The church has prophetic worship and is very powerful. Many songs we sing in church come from places like Bethel and Hillsong. Hope you are touched by God when you hear the worship.
PI Girls, what is YOUR favorite song on the playlist? Share below!