Beauty & Fashion
DIY: No-Sew Bow Cardigan
Written by Project Inspired | October 30, 2014
Can’t sew? No problem! There are tons of clothing DIYs you can still do—and some of them will even look like you did sew! We love this no-sew bow cardigan, which is super easy to create and a total outfit-maker.
- Cardigan or T-shirt
- E6000 Fabri-Fuse Fabric Glue
- Small ribbon bows from PaperMart.com
- Add a dab of E6000 Fabri-Fuse glue to the cardigan.
- Gently place a ribbon bow on the drop of glue.
- Figure out your pattern and continue.
- Mirror on both sides.
- Place bows halfway down each sleeve on the front.
- Turn over the sweater and continue on the back.
Watch a video for more tips on how to make the cardigan:
Source: Mark Montano
Girls, what do you think of this DIY? Would you make it? Have you ever “upcycled” your clothing before? Tell us everything in the comments below!