Can’t sew? No problem! There are tons of clothing DIYs you can still do—and some of them will even look like you did sew! We love this no-sew bow cardigan, which is super easy to create and a total outfit-maker.
- Cardigan or T-shirt
- E6000 Fabri-Fuse Fabric Glue
- Small ribbon bows from PaperMart.com
- Add a dab of E6000 Fabri-Fuse glue to the cardigan.
- Gently place a ribbon bow on the drop of glue.
- Figure out your pattern and continue.
- Mirror on both sides.
- Place bows halfway down each sleeve on the front.
- Turn over the sweater and continue on the back.
Watch a video for more tips on how to make the cardigan:
Source: Mark Montano
Girls, what do you think of this DIY? Would you make it? Have you ever “upcycled” your clothing before? Tell us everything in the comments below!