Looking for tips on sprucing up your bedroom or dorm? We love handmade wall hangings, and this DIY clock is useful, easy and very customizable!
- Clock base
- Clock kit
- Spray paint (optional)
- Wrapping paper
- Mod Podge
- Sponge brush
- X-Acto knife
- If the paper you chose is dark, consider painting the clock hands a bright color to make them pop. Simply lay the pieces flat, spray paint and let dry.
- On the back of your paper, trace around the clock base with a pen. Then cut out the circle, leaving a 1-inch margin all the way around.
- Apply a generous, smooth layer of Mod Podge to the clock base. Cover with your paper circle (pattern facing out), then smooth over any lumps with your finger or a bone folder. Wrap the paper around the edges of the clock base and seal with Mod Podge.
- Let the glue dry completely and then cut out the hole in the center of the clock with an X-Acto knife. Be careful; you don’t want to rip the paper on the front of the clock.
- Attach your clock kit according to the instructions and decide where to hang your new clock!
Source: Hello Natural
Girls, what do you think of this clock tutorial? Would you make a clock for your room or as a gift? Let us know what you think in the comments!