Beauty & Fashion
Enhance Your Natural Beauty with…Rose Water!
Written by T.M. Gaouette | December 11, 2013
Ladies, I think you will love this week’s natural beauty product. Not only is it consumed for its amazing health benefits, but it’s also rich in vitamins A and C, and has antibacterial and antiseptic properties. Additionally, its anti-inflammatory properties are great for natural healing.
What more do you need for an all-around beauty treatment that nourishes the skin, hair, body and soul? What is it? Rose water!
Rose water can be used in the following treatments:
- Freshen your complexion with a splash of rose water. Whether you just woke up or are feeling a little tired, try splashing some rose water on to your face. It’ll freshen you up in an instant!
- Use rose water as a makeup remover. Just apply it with a cotton ball. Not only does it remove all traces of dirt and makeup, but it leaves you feeling revitalized. Plus, you can use rose water the same way as an awesome daily cleanser.
- Add rose water to your regular facial mask. Just replace the water with rose water!
- Rose water is great for freshening eyes because it has antiseptic and anti bacterial properties. Just soak two cotton balls in rose water and place over your eyes for 10 minutes. This will reduce redness and puffiness caused by dust, pollutants and harmful ingredients in makeup. Just remember to check with your parents before using anything around your eyes.
- Reduce dark circles under the eyes! Simply apply rose water to the trouble areas daily. This is great for puffy eyes also.
- Revitalize and soften your hair with rose water. Just add it to your regular shampoo, or use it in place of your conditioner. Additionally, rose water promotes hair growth. Just massage it into your hair!
- Freshen and hydrate your whole body with a rose water bath. Simply add to your bath. Not only will you feel fresh, you’ll smell like a rose!
- Moisturize the body with a mix of rose water and olive oil. Use for the face and the whole body for smooth skin!
Ladies, did you know that rose water was such a great beauty product? Do you know of any other ways it can help enhance your natural beauty?