Beauty & Fashion
Enhance Your Natural Beauty with…Apple Cider Vinegar!
Written by T.M. Gaouette | July 24, 2013
Hey girlies, I pray that you’re enjoying these natural beauty posts! I love that there are so many ways we can use everyday products that don’t cost a fortune. But more than that, these products are not too harsh for your skin and hair.
This week I’m featuring the benefits of apple cider vinegar! Along with anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties, apple cider vinegar also has anti-fungal qualities. Another great thing about this natural product is that it balances your skin and hair’s natural pH levels.
Apple cider vinegar is great for the following beauty treatments:
- Apple cider vinegar makes a great face toner to prevent breakouts or reduce acne and blemishes. Just add some to a cotton ball and dab onto troubled areas, especially the T-zone. It’s also an awesome face wash that revitalizes dull skin, removes blackheads and cleans pores!
- Create a mouthwash that reduces plaque and kills bad breath. Just dilute the apple cider vinegar with water and swish as usual.
- Apple cider vinegar makes a great rinse for your hair so you can wash away buildup from hair products. It’s also awesome for treating a dry scalp or dandruff. Oh, and it also stimulates hair growth!
- Moisturize and tone the body by adding a couple of tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to your bath. What a relaxing way to remove toxins!
- Apple cider vinegar can also be used to soak the feet. Just dilute the vinegar with equal amounts of water. Not only does it soothe sore feet, it treats fungal infections. In fact, it’s great as part of a pedicure and manicure regimen because it softens both your hands and feet.
- Use it as a deodorant by simply rubbing some into your armpits to neutralize odor.
Apple cider vinegar is a staple in most pantries, so take advantage of its amazing benefits, natural qualities and inexpensive price. For best results, look for raw, organic, unpasteurized apple cider vinegar.
Ladies, did you know that apple cider vinegar was such a great beauty product? Do you know of any other ways apple cider vinegar can help enhance your natural beauty?
More Stories Like This on Project Inspired: