Beauty & Fashion
Enhance Your Natural Beauty With…Papaya!
Written by T.M. Gaouette | August 23, 2014
Ladies, God is so amazing, isn’t He? Not only has He given us a world that provides our nutritional needs, but He has also blessed us with one that helps us take care of our bodies. I’m so excited to share this week’s natural product because it adds a tropical touch to any natural beauty regimen! What is it? Papaya!
Papaya is full of nutrition. It’s not just great to eat; it’s also fantastic when slathered on your face and into your hair…and it smells great! Because it contains vitamins A and C, beta-carotene, potassium and essential minerals, it nourishes and heals. Plus, it helps you maintain a healthy, youthful glow!
The wonderful thing about papaya is that you really don’t have to do much with it and yet it offers so many benefits with one treatment. Check it out!
Papaya is great for the following beauty treatments:
- Moisturize your skin with papaya. Just blend some into a paste and apply to your face. Leave on for about 15 minutes before removing gently with a warm washcloth.
- Treat acne and reduce blemishes caused by acne. Simply follow the same regimen as described above for moisturizing the skin.
- Hydrate your skin. Mash some papaya or blend into a paste and mix in a little honey. Apply to the face in a circular motion and rinse off with warm water. Dab your face dry. You’ll find that any papaya treatment on the face will leave your skin feeling soft and your complexion looking radiant.
- Exfoliate dead skin with a papaya body scrub. Add dry oats to papaya paste and rub over your body. The papain present in papaya promotes the regeneration of the skin You can use this scrub on the face also.
- Treat cracked heels. Just blend papaya into a paste and apply to troubled areas. Leave on for 20 minutes and then rinse off with warm water before patting dry.
- Improve the texture of your hair with papaya. Yes, you guessed it!—blend it into a paste and apply it to your hair. Leave in for 20 minutes before washing as usual. This is also great for treating dandruff and for nourishing and moisturizing damaged hair.
Ladies, did you know that papaya was such a great beauty product? Do you know of any other ways papaya can help enhance your natural beauty?