Project Inspired started a group specifically for the Girl Talk questions, which typically come from the Girl Talk chat wall on Facebook. Click here to safely join our chat group.
This week on the Girl Talk forum on Facebook, a PI Girl said she started listening to secular music again and wanted to get back to listening to worship. She said she enjoys Hillsong Worship, Elevation and more!
I will give you girls a list of some inspiring Christian gospel worship and music that you can soak in, worship, praise and sing along to. Some of the songs I chose are my personal favorites. Some are new and some are very powerful songs you’re probably familiar with from church or Christian radio.
May you experience God’s love and feel the presence of Christ and the power of the Holy Spirit. Ask God to speak to you and to touch your life in a mighty way as you worship and encounter Him.
10 Recommended Worship Christian/Gospel Songs
1. “Let Praises Rise” by Todd Galberth
2. “O Come to the Altar” by Elevation Worship
3. “Fill Me Up/Overflow” by Tasha Cobbs
4. “Holy Spirit” by Kim Walker-Smith and Jesus Culture
5. “The Garden” by Kari Jobe
6. “You’re Gonna Be Okay” by Bethel’s Brian and Jenn Johnson
7. “Set a Fire” by Jesus Culture
8. “God, I Look to You” by Francesca Battistelli
9. “Come to the River” by Housefires
10. “Let Your Glory Fall” by Kari Jobe
PI Girls, what is YOUR favorite song? Comment below!