GLAM For God
Glam for God: Our Favorite Fashion Looks for Winter and Spring 2016
Written by Christi Given | January 30, 2016
PI Girls, here are some of my favorite looks this season. These are 10 trends, pieces or looks I would wear or that are in style, including some winter and spring fashion for this year. Find me on social media: @christigiven.
1. That ’70s Flare: Yes, the hippie look is still in style and is relevant in 2016. The flared jeans, tan jackets and floral prints are in.
2. Striped Poncho: This poncho can be great for the winter season merging into spring.
[Image: Neiman Marcus]
3. Oversize Coats: I love the bigger coats with oversize buttons. You can find these coats at Forever 21, H&M, Zara and more.
4. Black and White: This is sincerely a staple for me in any season. I love the combo of these two colors.
[Source: fashioneditorials.com; image: teenvogue.com]
5. Nautical Shorts: These shorts look cute with tights if it’s winter, and in spring, you can wear them with a striped nautical shirt.
6. Western: I love short boots, and the western look happens to be in this season along with the ’70s look. You can get a pair of boots like this from Zara, Target or Forever 21.
7. Black Hats: I love the oversize floppy hats in either black, tan or burgundy.
8. Hair Jewelry: I love hair accessories and pins that look very vintage and add to your hairdo.
9. Stripes: I love, love, love stripes and the nautical look. This chic pic from Teen Vogue is totally me. Do you like it, PI Girls?
[Source: glamorouslife.com; image: teenvogue.com]
10. Old-World Glamour: I love this vintage look with the fur coat, the box business bag/purse, the floral print and the soft beret.
PI Girls, what is YOUR favorite look/trend for 2016?