Beauty & Fashion
Hairstyle How-To: Soft Waves!
Written by Nicole | February 26, 2013
One of my favorite hairstyles is soft waves that look effortless and not too stiff! These waves were created with my hot tools curling iron.
Here’s how you can achieve a similar look:
- First, grab the top half of your hair and pull it up in a clip so only the bottom of your hair is free. This way you can curl all of your hair easily!
- Then, separate your hair into two parts, the left and the right.
- Start with whichever side you want, put on the heat resistant glove that it comes with your curling iron, and wrap a small section of your hair around the barrel.
- Hold it for about 7 seconds, and loosely let go!
- Do this to the rest of your hair for beachy waves! It takes about 25 minutes in total.
I hope you like it! Will you try this hairstyle? Which other styles would you like me to make tutorials for?