One of my favorite hairstyles is soft waves that look effortless and not too stiff! These waves were created with my hot tools curling iron.
Here’s how you can achieve a similar look:
- First, grab the top half of your hair and pull it up in a clip so only the bottom of your hair is free. This way you can curl all of your hair easily!
- Then, separate your hair into two parts, the left and the right.
- Start with whichever side you want, put on the heat resistant glove that it comes with your curling iron, and wrap a small section of your hair around the barrel.
- Hold it for about 7 seconds, and loosely let go!
- Do this to the rest of your hair for beachy waves! It takes about 25 minutes in total.
I hope you like it! Will you try this hairstyle? Which other styles would you like me to make tutorials for?