Beauty & Fashion
Hairstyle How-To: The Feminine Topknot Bun!
Written by Nicole | February 28, 2013
I love this topknot bun–it’s really feminine and lets your face stand out! This style is actually pretty easy to do as well. Here are the steps:
- Buy a hair donut (Claire’s sells great ones) in the shade that closest matches your hair.
- Put your hair into a high ponytail, and then secure with a tight elastic band.
- Now slide the hair donut onto your ponytail.
- Take your ponytail into your hands, and then take the top section of your hair and place it over your donut evenly, so it covers it completely. The ends of the hair will be hanging off your face. I hope this makes sense!
- Take another hair tie and secure your hair as it’s flat on your head covering the donut.
- Take the remaining sections hanging off and wrap them all the way around the donut, and secure with bobby pins.
I hope you girls like the style! What hairstyle do you girls want me to try (and do a tutorial for!) next?
More Stories Like This on Project Inspired: