As Christians, it’s so important to spend time with God. Why? Because it brings us closer to Him!
Spending time with God means more than going to church on Sunday or saying your daily prayers, though. It involves a stronger, more frequent and consistent commitment.
So, do you need to spend more time with God? Try the following!
- Find a quiet place where you can sit and read scripture.
- Surround yourself with nature and meditate about God and His greatness.
- Take a quiet moment to talk to God about your day, your troubles and your blessings.
- Do God’s work by serving others!
- Keep God with you throughout the day. Think of Him like a friend by your side, guiding you. If you get angry or lose patience, ask Him for peace. If you’re struggling, ask Him for strength. If you keep God with you, you’re more likely to follow His commandments.
Spending time with God will help you strengthen your walk with Him. And when you keep God close by, there’s nothing you can’t accomplish!
Girls, God is amazing! And you’ll truly uplift your day by spending time with Him. Have you spent time with God today? How do you spend time with Him?
More Stories Like This on Project Inspired: