Games & Fun
How Are You Celebrating Thanksgiving This Year?
Written by Project Inspired | November 22, 2013
Gobble, gobble! Thanksgiving will be here in less than a week. Whether it’s a major family holiday for you or not, you’ve likely got some sort of plans to attend to, and we can’t wait to hear all about them. Which pie are you most looking forward to? Will you be spending the afternoon doing homework, watching football or taking a long walk or hike? Fill out this week’s survey and let’s compare notes!
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
1. Are you going to someone else’s house for Thanksgiving or staying at your own?
2. Who will be at your Thanksgiving feast this year?
3. Do you eat your big Thanksgiving meal at lunch or dinner?
4. Will you go to church on Thanksgiving?
5. Will you help cook this year? If so, what dish do you like assisting with?
6. Do you have any Thanksgiving day rituals?
7. What do you enjoy doing after you’ve eaten? Nap, perhaps? 😉
8. Do you have a favorite Thanksgiving movie?
9. Which is your favorite of the classic Thanksgiving desserts?
10. What’s your favorite Thanksgiving leftover treat?