“If I Could Talk to ONE Person from the Bible, It Would Be…”
Written by Project Inspired | July 10, 2015
The heroic and tragic stories in the Bible have taught us many lessons, but they’ve also left us with a few questions. So we thought it would be interesting to ask our Facebook family: “If you could have a conversation with ONE person from the Bible, who would it be and why?”
Here are 15 of our favorite responses:
1. “I can’t pick one…lol! I would want to talk to almost all of them!” —Jennifer A.
2. “Ruth, I would ask her to help me pray for my Boaz.” —Reflections of His Love
3. “I’d say Job! It would be nice to know how he got through all those trials without sacrificing his faith in God.” —Monique A.
4. “Eve, so I could smack some sense into her.” —Sarah O.
5. “Esther. She is cool, brave and a Queen! I want to know the rest of her story—kids? Solo ruling? Her thoughts. Maybe she had a diary?” —Evelyn W.
6. “Jesus! Because He is the creator of the universe!!” —Em O.
7. “David. I would want to learn about worship and brokenness and finding hope in sorrow.” —Adria J.
8. “The woman who touched Jesus’s robe in the crowd.” —Brittany W.
9. “Mary Magdalene!!! Oh, what an example of faith and dependency on Jesus she is!!!” —Alyssa G.
10. “I’m going to be the weird one and say Judas Iscariot.” —Casey C.
11. “Noah because I’m interested to know how technologies and living conditions were before the flood. Or maybe Jael Heber’s wife so I could high-five her.”
12. “Boaz or David because I would love to meet the Godly men they were!!!” —Lessly C.
13. “I would want to talk to Jeremiah. He did not give up on preaching about Jesus even when nobody seemed to listen or care. Just to know how I can still have strength to get through hard times from his perspective would be awesome.” —Kimberly D.
14. “I would talk to Jesus because I would ask how my older sister is in Heaven, and to give her a big hug for me.” —JadynRose S.
15. “Jesus, because uhh, duh? What girl wouldn’t wanna know when she’s getting married? Lol.” —Ashlie R.
Your turn! Who would you pick and why?