I’m definitely a girly-girl and love wearing makeup, and trying different colors. But these are my tried-and-true staples, that I can’t live without!
1.Mineral Fusion powder foundation– I get this at Whole Foods, and I love it because it has antioxidant protection with ingredients such as pomegranate, white tea, Vitamin A, C, and E to protect against the sun. You can build the coverage and it looks silky smooth! I use it with a Sephora Kabuki brush.
2. Mac Blush in Pink Swoon- This is a great shade of pink, and is perfect for spring. It’s a flattering color suitable for many different skin tones, and has a sheer finish. I use it with the Mac blush brush #116.
3. Garnier Skin Renew eye roller– I love this because it’s great for brightening under the eyes, and looks natural.
4. Mac concealer- The shade I wear is NW20. It’s great to conceal a blemish! The brush I use to apply it with is #227.
5. Sephora mineral matte powder- This powder is great because it gives a translucent finish and takes away the shine. I don’t always use it, but when I do it helps my makeup stay matte.
6. Neutrogena lip moisturizer- This chapstick is the absolute best! It makes your lips super soft and smooth.
8. L’Oreal eyeshadow in Morning Light– I love L’Oreal eyeshadows because I’ve found the color stays on and really shows up on your eyes. This shade is great for everyday, and helps make my brown eyes really pop!
8. Yves Saint Laurent lipstick- The specific one I use is called Rouge Volupte and in shade #3. It’s definitely a splurge at 36$, but I’m telling you this color is so pretty and worth it!
9. Maybelline XXL Pro mascara- I’ve tried a lot of mascaras, and this one is the best. It’s ultra black and makes your lashes look 10x fuller.
10. L’Oreal Telescopic eyeliner– I love this liquid eyeliner! The color stays on, and the felt-tip makes it easier to apply. It’s great for creating a thin line along my upper lashes to make my eyes stand out.
What are your must-have makeup and beauty products?