10 More Calming Christian Songs for When You’re Anxious
Written by Brittney Moses | August 23, 2017
When life becomes overwhelming, it can be so easy to focus on our fears that our faith begins to shrink and our perspective of God’s sovereignty and power becomes skewed. One of the reasons worship is so powerful in these moments is because it feeds the truth back into our souls and redirects our minds back to Christ.
We’re here for you with 10 more songs to add to your playlist that we pray can help get you through any periods of anxiety.
- “O Come to the Altar” – Elevation Worship
- “I Will Follow You” – Kristene DiMarco
- “Mercy Mercy” – Hillsong United
- “God Who Moves the Mountains” – Corey Voss
- “The Garden” – Kari Jobe
- “All I Need Is You” – Hillsong United
- “Broken Vessels (Amazing Grace)” – Hillsong Worship
- “Refresh Me” – Leeland
- “My Everything” – Gateway Worship (feat. Kari Jobe)
- “Breathe” – Christy Nockels
Are there any other songs you would add to this list? Share with the PI community in the comments below!