As you head to the beach during your summer break, looking for God in the midst, here are seven quick truths to draw from.
1. His love is like the ocean—you can see the beginning, but not the end.
2. Like the waves along the shore, He calls us into deeper waters.
3. His grace is as secure as the sand between your toes.
4. His Son shines down on us, illuminates our lives and we’re never the same.
5. You want to share this goodness with all of your friends.
6. His precious thoughts for us outnumber the grains of sand (Psalm 139:18).
7. Like a cool breeze, He gives us a peace that’s beyond understanding.