8 Small Workstation Ideas When You Have No Room
Written by Brittney Moses | March 5, 2016
There’s nothing like having your own space dedicated to productivity and handling your business. It may take some rearranging and a little effort, but it’s totally possible to make a small space work for you. Here are some ideas to inspire your workstation.
1. There’s nothing that a small desk, a shelf and inspirational photos can’t handle!
Source: A Merry Mishap Blog
2. Ever thought of turning your closet into an office? (Gasp!)
Source: Apartment Therapy
3. Here’s another stylish closet office….
Source: Design Addict Mom
4. Save some storage space with this utility cart from IKEA! Genius, we know.
5. It just doesn’t get any cooler than this DIY Murphy desk. And abracadabra—it’s gone!
Source: Shanty 2 Chic
6. Find a corner of the room, rearrange your bed and make it happen!
7. Another beautifully designed corner desk? Don’t mind if we do.
8. Again, when in doubt, try that corner wall going unused. You’d be surprised what you can do!