I love anything with lace – I’m obsessed! I saw this article in an issue of InStyle magazine that offers simple step-by-step instructions to creating your own custom lace t-shirt that’s uniquely you, so I had to try it myself.
It’s very easy to do. You can use different colors of lace, different patterns, and however many lines of lace you want.
Here is mine shown here (I already got a compliment on it)!
1. Lay lace trim across width of t-shirt, about two inches from the bottom. Cut lace to line up with the seams of the shirt.
2. Dot glue on the back of the lace, then gently press and hold the lace on the shirt.
3. Secure lace by applying a thin line of glue around perimeter of lace edge.
4. Repeat with a second strip of lace about two inches away from the first.
5. Let dry for 24 hours before wearing, and always hand wash!
You can buy lace at Michael’s or your nearby craft store!
Lots of lace and love, Nicole