PI Girls, can you believe it’s the month of June already? Wow, the year is flying by and that means there is more amazing worship and releases from some of YOUR favorite Christian artists and bands. I’ve got some awesome tracks from Hillsong’s youth band, Young & Free, as well as Lecrae, Josh Baldwin, Jordan Feliz and more!
I hope that this playlist encourages you throughout the weeks to come and that you are able to carve out time to worship the Lord Jesus. I hope that the music refreshes you, and renews your faith and mind. Here are 10 new releases for June 2018, with some favorites of mine that I hand picked just for you!
1. Josh Baldwin, “The War Is Over”: Baldwin helped lead and produce his album The War Is Over, which features the song “The War Is Over.” One of my other favorite songs is called “Surrounded (This Is How I Fight My Battles).” If you don’t know that song, please look it up! It was on my last PI music playlist.
2. Hillsong Young & Free, “Let Go”: This is the latest single off the band’s third album, III. (The release date is June 29.) I love the message and the lyric video! Check out the official music video below.
3. Zach Williams, “Fear Is a Liar”: This is a newer artist I discovered on The Fish L.A. radio in Los Angeles, a Christian radio station. I really loved this song and the message is so empowering and so true. The enemy is the “Father of Lies,” and Jesus is the truth and the “Prince of Peace.” I hope you enjoy this song as much as I do! So good!
4. Tenth Avenue North, “Control (Somehow You Want Me)”: This is one of my all-time favorite bands with “By Your Side” and many other songs. Check out their latest single, which is so touching and full of truth and God’s love.
5. Hawk Nelson, “He Still Does Miracles”: Check out the song right here.
6. Phil Wickham, “Til I Found You”: Click here to watch the video.
7. TobyMac, “I Just Need You”: Listen to this great song right here.
8. Mandisa, “Bleed the Same” (ft. TobyMac and Kirk Franklin): Watch the video below.
9. Jordan Feliz, “Witness”: Click here to check out the song.
10. Hillsong Young & Free, “Love Won’t Let Me Down”: Watch the video right here.
PI Girls, who is your favorite artist or your favorite band? Comment below!!