Nicole’s BIG Giveaway Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM PRIZE.
Purchase does not increase chance of winning.
Open to legal residents of the 50 United States or District of Columbia (“U.S.”) who are 13 years of age or older at time of entry and who have Internet access as of the day of the start of the sweepstakes (06/5/2013). Employees of Project Inspired and Mind Over Media, LLC, their respective subsidiaries, agencies, affiliates and members of the immediate families (spouses and parents, siblings, children and their spouses and in-laws) and persons living in the same household of such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible. Void where prohibited.
If you are selected as the winner and you are under the legal age of majority in your state of residence (a “Minor”), one of your parents or guardians must submit a signed, written statement that they have read, understood and agree to the Sweepstakes rules on behalf of you and themselves. Any prizes won by a Minor will be awarded to the Minor’s parent or legal guardian on the Minor’s behalf.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion for Nicole’s Big Giveaway begins at 9:00 am Pacific Time on 10/26/2013 and ends on 11/25/2013. Only one Nicole’s Big Giveaway entry will be accepted per person during this period. Any duplicate entries will be discarded.
3. TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES:
Complete the entry form from the link provided and submit as directed. Entries for Nicole’s Big Giveaway sweeps are valid from 10/26/2013 through 11:59pm Pacific 11/25/2013.
4. DRAWING/PRIZES: On November 26, 2013 at 1:00 pm PT, an editorial selection will be conducted by Nicole Weider/Project Inspired, from among all eligible entries received to award the following prizes:
Prize: Five winners will be selected and awarded approximately 1/5 of the used clothing and accessories pictured here. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) is $150, however, actual value will depend on winner’s location. Your prize will be mailed to you.
If winner cannot accept prize as stated, prize will be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner.
Winners will be notified by email at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
5. GENERAL: Taxes on prizes and expenses not specified, including sales and income tax, and vehicle license, title and registration fees, delivery fees and insurance are the sole responsibility of winners. By participating, entrants agree (a) to these rules and decisions of judges which shall be final in all respects; (b) to release and hold harmless Project Inspired, Mind Over Media, LLC, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates and agencies, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives from any and all claims, demands, costs, expenses, liability, losses or damages of any kind resulting from their participation in the promotion or their acceptance, use or misuse of a prize, including liability for personal injury or death; (c) if a winner, to the use of name and/or photograph for advertising and publicity purposes without compensation (unless prohibited by law) and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so, and to the announcement of their name, city and state; and (d) that Sponsor and its agents have not made any representation, warranty or guaranty, in whole or in part, in law or in fact, relative to the prize. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification of winner and selection of an alternate winner. Sponsor, its officers, directors, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents and representatives and their respective employees are not responsible and shall not be liable for: (a) any telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries; (b) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (c) late, lost, illegible, incomplete, damaged or misdirected entries; and (d) any condition caused by events that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the sweepstakes or any portion thereof should viruses, bugs, or other causes corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the promotion; in which case prize will be awarded via a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. In case of dispute, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address used to participate at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email address for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor is not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in this Sweepstakes or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information.
6. PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to release and hold Project Inspired, Mind Over Media, LLC, Partner(s) and their agents and affiliates harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or receipt or redemption of the prize. The winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of California without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of California.
8. RULES/WINNERS’ LIST REQUESTS: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or for notification of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Project Inspired Giveaway Winner Request, 702 16th Street, Santa Monica, CA 90402. Requests for winners’ lists must be received within three months after the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
9. SPONSOR: Project Inspired, 702 16th Street, Santa Monica, CA 90402