Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day, sweet PI girls! We are so excited to celebrate love–for friends, family and most of all, God–with you!
We wanted to embrace love this month, so we decided to create an awesome PI playlist filled with love songs. We asked for your help choosing the songs and were overwhelmed by your great responses–we received more than 500 song suggestions in just a week! And now, it’s our turn to share the PI community’s favorites with you.
The PI community’s top 20 love songs:
- “How He Loves”–David Crowder Band
- Hundred More Years”–Francesca Battistelli
- “Hold Me”–Jamie Grace
- “Love Story”–Taylor Swift
- “Cinderella”–Steven Curtis Chapman
- “Forever Love”–Francesca Battestelli
- “Look Like Love”–Britt Nicole
- “His Kind of Love”–Group 1 Crew
- “You and Me”–Lifehouse
- “God Gave Me You”–Blake Shelton
- “Ours”–Taylor Swift
- “Love Never Fails”–Brandon Heath
- “All About Us”–He Is We
- “I Loved Her First”–Heartland
- “When We’re Together”–Mark Harris
- “Little Things”–One Direction
- “What Makes You Beautiful”–One Direction
- “You Love Me Anyway”–Sidewalk Prophets
- “Beloved”–Tenth Avenue North
- “Made for Me”–TobyMac
Check out our playlist of the top 10 PI love songs–and click the “share” button to spread the love with your friends!
Which of these songs is your favorite? Do you have any special Valentine’s Day plans? Fill us in!