Project Inspired Community Guidelines
Girls, we all care about one another and want Project Inspired to be the best experience possible.
- Be respectful and civil to other members, even if you disagree with them. Complaints of frequent disrespect will result in deletion from the community.
- Any unacceptable content (including but not limited to posts, user names, or subject lines) will be deleted, per the discretion of the Project Inspired staff.
- We do not allow harassing, threatening, racist, abusive, hateful, violent, vulgar, or obscene language or behavior.
- Participation in, encouragement, or suggestion of any illegal behavior is cause for immediate deletion and suspension of posting privileges, and may be reported to the appropriate authorities.
- Do not post personal or any other identifying information, such as your full name, address, telephone number, or email address. This may open you up to spam or harassment; Project Inspired will delete posts containing such information.
- No articles, news reports, or other copyrighted material may be posted without the permission of the relevant copyright owners.
- Flooding or spamming on the site is not permitted.
- No commercial solicitation or advertising will be allowed.
- This is a public discussion forum. Do not post personal or any other identifying information, such as your name, address, telephone number, etc. Also, do not post any personal information about a third party without that person’s explicit consent.
- Please keep in mind that other users may claim expert status (legal, medical, etc.) that they do not, in fact, possess. We encourage you to use discretion in following their advice.