God wants to be everything to you and me. Sometimes we think God is the center of our lives, but occasionally we can drift a little off-center. Is God everything to you? Take this yes/no quiz to see how much you rely on God!
- When you’re going through something difficult, do you pray about it?
- When you experience peer pressure, do you allow God’s teachings to guide you?
- Do you make it a point to read your Bible at least 3-4 times per week?
- Have you shared your testimony with others?
- Do you attend church regularly for spiritual growth and fellowship with other Christians?
- Do you find it easy to recognize God’s blessings in your life?
- Do you trust that God has your best interests at heart, even when it seems like everything is falling apart?
- Are you willing to tell your family and friends that you are a Christian and explain what that means to you?
- Do you trust God to always keep His promises?
- Do you believe that God cares about the things that concern you?
Let’s count up your “yes” responses to see how much you rely on God!
8-10 “yes” responses means:
Princess, you know who you are! Your Daddy is the King of Kings and you know that no one will ever love and provide for you the way God does. You rely on God for all of your needs and know that He has your best interests at heart.
5-7 “yes” responses means:
You have a good idea of who God is and what you mean to Him, but there still may be areas of your life that you are holding back from Him. God is fully trustworthy and He loves you. He won’t let you down, so go for it! Trust Him with everything!
4 or fewer “yes” responses means:
Beloved, don’t you know how much you mean to God? Don’t you know that your Heavenly Father doesn’t want to see you struggling? You are the daughter of the Almighty and He wants you to rely on Him for everything. He can give you a life that you can’t even dream of–won’t you let Him be everything for you?
Remember, this is just for fun and isn’t a scientific poll. Rely on God for all things–He’ll let you know what areas He would like you to trust Him with more. If you ask Him, He will help you learn to trust Him even more than you already do!
Your relationship with God is the most important relationship in your life. How much you rely on God will show in your everyday life.
If you scored in a lower category, don’t be discouraged! Use your answers to this quiz as a way of seeing areas in your life where you would like to improve your relationship with God and ask Him to help you do it! A high score should be seen as confirmation to keep doing what you’re doing. A low score should be seen as an opportunity, not as a defeat.
So … is God your everything?