Six Different Ways for A Fabulous Weekend!
Written by Nicole | March 26, 2011
Friday and Saturday night is a great opportunity to do something new and clever- and a great chance to bond with your girlfriends. Here are 6 ways to make the most out of the weekend.
1. Go out for ice cream or a milkshake! Nothing’s better than getting a delicious scoop of ice cream and letting yourself indulge a little bit. Try a new flavor out! My favorite is birthday cake remix by Cold Stone.
2. Start scrapbooking- Michaels is a great place to get some pretty stickers, markers, and creative things to put in your scrapbook. It’s a more clever and interesting way to share photos, and you’ll have it forever
3. Play Scene-It! You’ve got to try this game- it’s by far my favorite. It’s a movie trivia game, and you watch short clips of movies and try to guess which one it is. You’ll have a ton of fun and learn about new movies!
4. Swap clothes with your girlfriends- It’s a cheap and fun way to add some new pieces for your closet!
5. Go bowling- I know I’ve written this before, but I really love going bowling! It’s a fun and inexpensive way to hang out with your friends, get out of the house, and hone your bowling skills!
6. Go ice skating! You’ve seriously got to try this if you’ve never gone. Most cities have ice skating rinks and it’s a great way to do something completely new and spontaneous.