Beauty & Fashion
Spring 2017 Trends and Favorite Fashion Ideas
Written by Christi Given | April 9, 2017
This week, I want to share some spring forecast ideas and trends in the fashion world. Fashion Week has passed, and there are a lot of bright new looks blooming for this season. The soft pink and beige colors are in. Bomber jackets, jean jackets, florals, white sneakers, ladylike handbags, pointy pumps, denim skirts, floral patchwork and more are all the rage this spring. What is YOUR favorite look or trend?
10 Spring 2017 Inspiring Trends
1. Floral Patchwork: Floral patchwork on jeans, boots and purses is in. Would you wear these boots?
2. Bomber Jackets: Whether you are a sporty girl or not, bomber jackets are totally in and are so cute with skinny jeans or black pants.
3. Denim Skirts: Below is an InStyle button-down skirt that is so adorable with leggings, boots or a cute belt!
4. Black Belt: The Gucci classic belt has been a trend this season with jeans or skirts.
5. Gingham Pattern: The black and white checkered pattern is in. Do you like the gingham look?
[Source: Elle Magazine ]
6. Off-the-Shoulder Sleeves: You can wear this in a dress or a blouse or other tops, which is so cute and trendy for the spring weather. The off-the-shoulder look almost replaces an accessory of some sort, and adds a total new look to your outfit!
7. Floral Patterns: Whether it’s in a blouse, skirt or dress, the floral look is in this season.
8. Stripes: The striped trend is very popular right now (whether small or bold) and it’s so much fun to add some patterns to your wardrobe. You can never go wrong with black and white stripes!
9. Blue: Whether you go all-jean or just wear different shades of blue, you will be trending this spring.
10. Pleated Skirts or Dresses: You can pair a light-colored pleated skirt or dress with metallic flats or pointy stilettos, depending on the time of day. This look can dress up your outfit and is modest, yet classy.
PI Girls, comment below on your #1 favorite outfit or trend! Thank you for your feedback!