Back to School
Survey: All About Back to School 2014
Written by Project Inspired | August 22, 2014
The new school year is upon us, and whether you’re headed to middle school, high school or college, we know that the beginning of the year can be both exciting and bittersweet. Fill us in on how you’re preparing for it and what you’re most looking forward to this semester. We hope everyone had a fabulous summer!
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
1. What will you wear on the first day of school? What is your back-to-school shopping experience like?
2. Which of your classes are you most looking forward to?
3. Do you carry a backpack or book bag? If so, what does it look like? Did you buy a new one for this year?
4. How are you preparing for waking up early again every day?
5. What is your favorite new beauty item?
6. Do you have a locker? If so, how did you decorate it?
7. What are you packing for lunch your first week back?
8. Are you participating in any after-school activities this year?
9. How will you get to school this year? If you’re homeschooled, tell us about your experience and routine!
10. What’s your favorite part of the school day this semester?