Your birthday is a celebration of YOU. It’s the big day each year when your friends and family stop to pay attention and give thanks that they have you in their lives!
As universal as birthdays are though, they are celebrated in a unique way by each person who takes part in them. Maybe you prefer big, over-the-top parties, or maybe you like simple dinners at home with your family. If your birthday is in December, you may not ever have an outdoor pool party. But then again, July birthday gals probably won’t be ice skating in the park!
We can’t wait to hear all about how you love to celebrate your birthday, your favorite past parties and what you hope to do for your next birthday!
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
1. When is your birthday?
2. How old will you be on your next birthday?
3. How did you celebrate your last birthday?
4. How do you want to celebrate your next birthday?
5. Do you have any special birthday traditions?
6. What has been your favorite birthday so far?
7. Is there an age you’re really excited to be?
8. Imagine your dream birthday: What would it look like?
9. What’s the best birthday present you’ve ever received?
10. Would you rather have cake, cupcakes, cookies or ice cream for your b-day dessert?