Jewelry is such a fun way to accessorize your look. Whether you’re dressed casually or dressy, you can find ways to make your look “pop” with the right necklace or ring. But when it comes to preferences, everyone is a bit different. Maybe you like simple, dainty necklaces or maybe you’re more into huge cocktail rings. Perhaps you have one solid piece that you love and wear day in and day out, or maybe you choose from a massive collection each morning as you put your outfit together. Whatever your style, we can’t wait to hear all about your jewelry and how you accessorize!
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
1. Are you more into rings, bracelets or necklaces?
2. Do you have a treasured family heirloom in your collection?
3. When you get married one day, do you plan to wear a family ring?
4. Where do you buy most of your jewelry?
5. Would you rather have a bunch of inexpensive pieces or just a few nicer things to choose from?
6. How often do you wear jewelry?
7. Do you tend to wear the same pieces often or do you switch it up based on your outfit?
8. Do you wear a purity ring?
9. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry that you’ve been gifted?
10. How do you display or store your jewelry?