Games & Fun
Survey: Celebrate the End of the School Year!
Written by Project Inspired | May 9, 2014
Summer is just around the corner, and you know what that means: no more school! Well, for most of you. We know that some of you are graduating, others are heading into summer break and then back to high school or college in the fall, and still others will be taking classes throughout the warmest months. For this week’s survey, we wanted to celebrate the end of the (conventional, anyway) school year and hear all about your plans for the rest of May, June, July and August!
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
1. Are you currently taking finals? How’s it going?
2. Are you graduating this year? If so, are you finishing college or high school?
3. What academic-related plans do you have for the summer, if any?
4. How are you celebrating the end of the school year?
5. What’s your favorite thing about the end of the school year?
6. What’s the hardest part of saying good-bye to school?
7. How will this summer be different from previous school breaks?
8. Which class will you miss the most? The least?
9. If you’re graduating, tell us about your graduation ceremony and plans! If not, are you planning to attend your school’s graduation to see a friend or family member graduate?
10. What has been the vibe at your school (or at home, if you’re homeschooled) the last few weeks of class? Are there any special events going on or traditions you have with your friends?