Last year, we launched our first edition of the “Have you ever?” survey and followed up with a second installment in July, a third in September, a fourth in January of this year and a fifth in July. We know you love them and it’s been a while, so we thought we’d bring it back for another round!
It’s a simple and fun setup that we encourage you to also play with your girlfriends during a slumber party or over lunch at school. It’s a great way to get to know little tidbits and facts about your friends that may have never come up before. In that same vein, it’s also an awesome conversation starter!
Feel free to not only answer “yes” or “no” to the questions below, but to expand your answers on your favorites (or all of them!). So for the first question, if your answer is yes, tell us what you did and what it was like. If no, let us know if you’d ever want to in the future!
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
Have you ever…
1. …crafted a themed movie marathon for your family or friends (or maybe just yourself)?
2. …been in a study group?
3. …been whitewater rafting?
4. …ridden a roller coaster?
5. …taught a lesson or spoken in Sunday school?
6. …held a snake?
7. …waited in an hours-long line outside a building for tickets, a sale or an event?
8. …sailed a boat?
9. …taken an exercise class?
10. …had music lessons, like voice, guitar or piano?