This week, we’re mixing it up with our first edition of the “Have you ever…” survey! It’s a simple and fun setup that we encourage you to also play with your girlfriends during a sleepover or over lunch at school. It’s a great way to get to know little tidbits and facts about your friends that may have never come up before. In that same vein, it’s also an awesome conversation starter!
Feel free to not only answer “yes” or “no” to the below questions, but to expand your answers on your favorites (or all of them!). So for the first question, if your answer is yes, tell us where you’ve been! If the answer is no, tell us where you might like to go when you do travel abroad.
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
Have you ever…
1. …traveled to another country?
2. …played on a sports team?
3. …met a celebrity?
4. …crafted something or done a DIY project?
5. …gone to a drive-in movie theatre?
6. …read an entire book in one day?
7. …been to the Grand Canyon?
8. …swam in the ocean?
9. …run in a race or marathon?
10. …been to summer camp?