Games & Fun
Survey: Have You Ever ____, Part 2
Written by Project Inspired | July 12, 2013
Last month, we launched our first edition of the “have you ever?” survey. It seemed to go over well with you gals, so we thought we’d bring it back for another round! It’s a simple and fun setup that we encourage you to also play with your girlfriends during a slumber party or over lunch at school. It’s a great way to get to know little tidbits and facts about your friends that may have never come up before. In that same vein, it’s also an awesome conversation starter!
Feel free to not only answer “yes” or “no” to the below questions, but to expand your answers on your favorites (or all of them!). So for the first question, if your answer is yes, tell us which one and where you did it. If no, let us know if you’re interested in doing any extreme activities in the future!
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
Have you ever…
1. …done an extreme activity like skydiving, rappelling down a mountain or ziplining?
2. …been on an airplane?
3. …gone backstage at a concert?
4. …seen a Broadway show?
5. …played mini golf?
6. …been skiing or snowboarding?
7. …climbed a tree?
8. …been in a hot air balloon?
9. …spoken in front of a large crowd/audience of people?
10. …been to a final round sporting event, like the Super Bowl or World Series?