Games & Fun
Survey: How Are You Celebrating Valentine’s Day?!
Written by Project Inspired | February 14, 2014
It’s here…the day of love! Romance! Paper hearts, flowers and chocolates! So are you giddy with glee or ready to take a nap from all the sweetness? We know that Valentine’s Day can be a divisive holiday, and we’re interested in your thoughts on it, whether or not you’re celebrating and what your favorite and least favorite parts of the holiday are. If nothing else, you can’t beat the day-after discount candy at your local grocery store, right?!
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
1. What are your plans for tonight? Or, if you’re celebrating this weekend, what are you doing?
2. Does your family do anything special for Valentine’s Day?
3. Does your school?
4. What are your general thoughts on the holiday–like it? Hate it? No strong feelings either way?
5. What would your dream Valentine’s Day look like?
6. What’s the best gift: chocolates, flowers or just a thoughtful card?
7. What’s your favorite aspect of the holiday?
8. Least favorite?
9. Are you of the opinion that couples shouldn’t need a reminder to pay special attention to each other, or do you think it’s fun to have a special day once a year?
10. Does your church talk about the holiday at all and if so, what kinds of things have you discussed and learned?