We’ve already talked all about your favorite things about Christmas and what your plans are for this year. But we know that Christmas itself—though totally exciting and wonderful—isn’t the only awesome thing happening this month. You’ve earned this time off from school because of your hard work all semester and by making it through finals!
Now, you’ve gained a little R&R time mixed in with some fun holidays, which includes New Year’s Eve and the ushering in of a new year. We know you aren’t spending every day shopping and prepping for Christmas, so we wanted to give a little space for you to talk about what else you have going on during the break.
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
1. Are you doing any sort of schoolwork over the break or are you totally off?
2. Are you sleeping in every day or staying on a school-like schedule?
3. Are you working or volunteering over the break?
4. How are you spending most of your time off?
5. Do you have any trips planned (even just day trips)?
6. What is the single biggest thing you’re looking forward to over the break?
7. How are you staying in touch with friends you’re no longer seeing every day?
8. Are you reading any good books or seeing any great movies during your time off?
9. When do you head back to school?
10. What excites you most about returning to school?