Games & Fun
Survey: How Would You Describe Your Style?
Written by Project Inspired | April 5, 2013
While we should never judge someone based on appearance, fashion gives us a unique chance to learn a little about each person we meet right away. The style you sport can say a lot about who you are, which, if you think about it, is pretty cool! Each day when we’re getting ready, we have the opportunity to express a bit about how we’re feeling and where we’re going.
Beyond our day-to-day looks is our overall personal style. While there certainly are people who cross the board with their picks, many of us (knowingly or not!) subscribe to a specific style. Whether it’s preppy, trendy, boho, casual, sporty, etc., our overall style helps us determine the looks we like to wear. And that’s where this week’s survey comes in! We want to hear about how you describe your style and why you love it.
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
1. In three words, how would you describe your style?
2. Who are your favorite style icons?
3. Who, in your “real” life, inspires your fashion choices?
4. Do you like to dress up every day, once a week or only for special occasions?
5. What is your favorite current trend?
6. Is there a look you’ve been wanting to try?
7. What’s the favored style among your peers?
8. What are you more inclined to splurge on: shoes, jewelry or a piece of clothing?
9. What’s your one favorite item in your closet?
10. What fashion or beauty items would you love to see us round up in our “Top 5” stories?