Games & Fun
Survey: Share Your Best Moments of Summer!
Written by Project Inspired | August 29, 2014
As summer draws to a close and you head back to school, we know many of you will be reflecting on your summer break and all of the great memories you created. “Time-capsule” them here by sharing your favorite moments and memories with your PI pals and read all about theirs as well!
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
1. What’s your favorite memory of spending time with your family this summer?
2. Do you have a favorite memory from work or a volunteer program?
3. What’s your favorite memory of spending time with your friends?
4. How have you prepared for heading back to school? Any traditions as you transition into fall?
5. What’s your favorite summer movie of 2014?
6. What’s your favorite summer song?
7. What’s your favorite vacation or weekend-away memory from this summer?
8. What’s your favorite moment from church or camp?
9. Did you make any new friends or reconnect with old ones?
10. What do you think will remain your main takeaway memory from this summer?