Father’s Day is coming up this Sunday, June 15! We know that your pop means a lot to you, and we hope you’ll be able to spend the day with him doing some of his favorite things.
While we know you honor and love your dad throughout the year, it’s nice to have a special day just for him, to thank him for the man he’s been in your life and all that he’s taught you. For this week’s survey, we want to honor all of YOUR awesome dads (just as we did for moms for Mother’s Day), so check out the questions below and tell us all of your favorite things about him!
Copy the questions and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
1. How are you celebrating your dad this Father’s Day?
2. What Father’s Day traditions do you have?
3. What is your dad’s favorite kind of gift to receive?
4. What’s one trait you get from your dad, or that you have in common?
5. What’s one special memory you have with your dad that you’ll never forget?
6. What’s the best piece of advice your dad has ever given you?
7. What’s your favorite way to spend time with your dad?
8. What quality about your dad do you most admire?
9. How has your dad’s relationship with Jesus inspired your own?
10. If you could give your dad any gift in the world, what would it be?