Mother’s Day is coming up next Sunday, May 11! We think it’s perfect that it falls on a Sunday, a time when the family will all be together and able to celebrate both your faith and the woman who raised you in it!
We don’t have to tell you how important it is to have holidays like these that let us reflect and give thanks for the most important people in our lives. After all, it’s hard to imagine life without your mom…she did bring you into this world, after all! We also know that Mother’s Day can be an especially trying time for anyone who has lost their mom. But even though it’s hard, it’s nice to have a special day that’s just for her when you can give thanks for all she gave you and focus on the important role she played in your life.
For this week’s survey, we wanted to honor all of YOUR awesome moms…so tell us all of your favorite things about her!
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
1. How are you celebrating your mom this Mother’s Day?
2. What Mother’s Day traditions do you have?
3. What is your mom’s favorite kind of gift to receive?
4. What’s one trait you get from your mom, or that you have in common?
5. What’s one special memory you have with your mom that you’ll never forget?
6. What’s the best piece of advice your mom has ever given you?
7. What’s your favorite way to spend time with your mom?
8. What quality about your mom do you most admire?
9. How has your mom’s relationship with Jesus inspired your own?
10. If you could give your mom any gift in the world, what would it be?