Who’s excited about Easter? For Christians, it’s one of the most important holidays of the year. And there’s so much to look forward to: getting dressed up, a great church service and, more than likely, a big family meal. We’ve kicked off our celebration of the holiday on the site with Easter Sunday outfit inspiration and fun DIY crafts to get you in the mood for April 20th. Now, we want to hear all about your Easter plans, what you’re going to wear and who you’ll be celebrating with!
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
1. What is your Easter Sunday church service typically like?
2. What are you planning to wear for Easter?
3. Do you have a big meal planned with your church or your family?
4. Will you do any Easter-related crafts, like dyeing eggs?
5. Any plans to do an Easter egg hunt?
6. What’s your favorite part of Easter Sunday?
7. What’s your favorite Bible verse to read on Easter?
8. Do you have any family traditions for Easter?
9. What’s one new thing you’re doing for Easter this year that you haven’t done in past years?
10. What does Easter really mean to you?